How it works
A Maths solution that caters for individual needs!
How Kids Learn Maths Best
Learn by doing
The key to success in Maths is problem solving. At IVY UK we ensure that our technology coupled with thousands of questions designed to ensure higher order thinking will train one at problem solving. Students are required to actually actively do rather then being provided with passive resources.
Focus on what they don't know
IVY UK dissects what a student understands and does not understand. This allows students to focus on what they don’t know and the risk elements rather then the topics that they already understand.
How do we achieve this:
- Detailed step by step solutions
- Artificial intelligence predictions which identifies where a student is at risk
- Parent and tutor access in order to provide human intervention when required
- Adaptive learning technology
- At IVY ACADEMY we understand that learners have a low attention threshold and therefore we ensure that the practice quizzes are not to long and the lessons are kept short.
students are provided with an opportunity to reflect on why they got the answer incorrect in order to ensure that the mistake is not repeated.
Parent / Guardian Access
At Ivy UK we strive to support learners 24/7 hence we need the assistance of our parents/guardians. All parents/Guardians of registered users have access to our platform and receive important notifications regarding their child's performance. They also have access to the grades obtained by their child in each course.
Flipped Classroom Methodology
At Ivy UK we follow a flipped classroom methodology. This involves face-face sessions, i.e. live classes and a structured approach consisting of online course material.
The structured course material are broken down into 1 hour lessons consisting of variuos unique ellements of a lesson.